Restek is a leading developer and manufacturer of chromatography products. Restek provide analysts around the world with the innovative tools they need to monitor the quality of air, water, soil, foods, pharmaceuticals, chemical, and petroleum products. Restek supply columns, standards, and accessories, manufactured under ISO 9001 certification and backed by the best service in the industry.
Product of Restek
FORCE LC COLUMNS
• Long-lasting and reproducible—maintain stable retention times and peak shapes, even under the stress of elevated UHPLC pressures and rapid cycling.
• Fully scalable between 3 or 5 µm HPLC and 1.8 µm UHPLC—easily transfer and optimize methods without extensive calculations.
• Premium quality ensured by strict manufacturing and QC procedures—Force LC columns are backed by the strength of our 100% Pure Satisfaction guarantee.
Meet today’s workflow needs—and prepare for tomorrow’s—by applying Force LC columns to all of your instrument platforms.
RAPTOR LC COLUMN
• Higher efficiency for drastically faster analysis times.
• Better selectivity for substantially improved resolution.
• Increased sample throughput with existing HPLC instrumentation.
Raptor™ Biphenyl LC Columns (USP L11)
• Ideal for bio analytical testing applications like drug and metabolite analyses.
• Heightened selectivity and retention for compounds that are hard to resolve or elute early on C18 and other phenyl chemistries.
• Limits ionization suppression and allows simple, MS-friendly mobile phases.
• Audible tone indicates the severity of a leak.
• Redesigned circuitry offers 12 hours of operation between charges.
• Detects a broad range of gases; EX rated for use with hydrogen and other explosive gases.*
• High-purity output ensures 99.9999% pure gas (at max. flow of 2 L/min).
• “Quick connect” fittings for easy, leak-tight filter cartridge changes.
• Glass inside to prevent diffusion; polycarbonate housing outside for safety.
Flat Bottom & Rounded Bottom
EASY GRIP MANUAL
Restek, new Easy Grip crimpers and decappers feature tough, light, glass-filled plastic bodies with curved handles that improve hand comfort during use. The bottom-pull handle allows for a steadier hold than top-push handles. An easily viewed adjustment knob is located at the head of the product. The clearly shown + and – symbols, along with directional arrows, simplify adjusting the intensity of the crimp/decap needed. The knob is also designed to indicate when the crimp setting has been reached, when it fully contacts the body of the product.
for CTC LC Autosamplers syringe basics, including tips on handling & cleaning, needle termination codes, a needle gauge chart, needle point styles, and syringe termination information.
47 mm filtration apparatus with fritted glass support is recommended for routine filtration of corrosive liquids and removal of particles from LC solvents. The ground joint connection eliminates phthalate contamination that can occur when using silicone or neoprene stoppers. The support base has a coarse-porosity glass frit and an integral vacuum connection, located above the drip tip to prevent contamination of the vacuum line with filtrate droplets. Each apparatus includes a funnel, an anodized aluminum clamp, a 47 mm fritted glass support base, and a filtration flask.
• Luer lock inlet offers leak-tight syringe connection.
• Variety of filter types, porosities, and diameters.
• Color coded for easy identification.
• Rugged polypropylene housing.
• Autoclavable to 121 °C for 15 minutes.
Single Component Solutions
Column Test Mixes
Search Standards are now available from Restek.